How to use the GrowMesh™ Mini
1. Locate a sunny place to hang the GrowMesh™ Mini
2. Mix 1 GrowMesh nutrient packet with 1 gallon of water and add the reservoir's nutrient solution.
3. Plugin the GrowMesh Mini system. There is not an on/off switch. It will run continuously when plugged in.
4. Add a seed to the hole in the center of the plug. Push plug with seed into a pocket, small side down seed side up.
5. Top off the reservoir with nutrient solution regularly. Completely change reservoir solution every month.
6. Harvest food in as little as 5 weeks.
Tips for Success!
· Plants need Sun – Water- Nutrients - to grow well.
o Placing GrowMesh™ in a sunny location is a must!
o Keep the solution topped off and Change the solution every month.
o As the plant and root system grow, it may be necessary to pull apart the sides of the GrowMesh™ sleeve, providing the roots more room.
o If you notice a plant wilting, use a finger to check for water in the pocket. If no water is felt, gently push the mesh in the back of the pocket to open the channels.
o If you notice a pocket leaking, use a finger to gently push on the mesh in the back of the pocket to open additional channels for the water to drain.
o When hanging the GrowMesh Mini, the use of a strong stand or hook is necessary. Secure the stand or hook from falling over in case of wind.
o If necessary, you can hang against a wall, only planting one side. Follow the same feeding instructions as if all pockets were planted.
o The Main sleeve is designed for one growth cycle; this eliminates cleaning and the eventual damage by UV light. The GrowMesh™ Sleeve is made from HPDE 2 for recycling.
o Use of the pump and reservoir are for multiple times.
Don't plant larger plants in the GrowMesh Mini Sleeve (cucumber, Tomato). These have large root systems and will block the flow of water.
!Cautions and Warning!
Keep Plant food packets out of the reach of children! The packets contain concentrated fertilizer.
GrowMesh™ Mini is designed to be used outdoors. Water leaks are possible!
Copyright © 2019 DeFoor Innovations, LLC - All Rights Reserved.